- 1 What does unearthed mean?
- 2 What does unearthed mean in the paragraph?
- 3 How do you use the word unearth in a sentence?
- 4 What does researchers managed to unearth mean?
- 5 What does unearthly beauty mean?
- 6 What is it called when you discover something?
- 7 What is a better word for Which?
- 8 Which would be the closest antonym for the word unearthed?
- 9 Where do you find synonyms?
- 10 What is bring to light means?
- 11 What does Disentomb mean?
- 12 What does Glistend mean?
- 13 What is difference between Uncarth and uncover?
- 14 What is the meaning of tracked down?
- 15 What does ungodly hour mean?
- 16 What does round the houses mean?
- 17 What is a word for out of this world?
- 18 What word means to build knowledge?
- 19 What is another word for self discovery?
- 20 What does it mean to have a realization?
- 21 What’s another way to say on the other hand?
- 22 What is a fancy word for different?
- 23 What is the another word for beautiful?
- 24 What is a word for bring out?
- 25 Which word means almost the same as realize?
- 26 Has been brought up synonym?
- 27 What is a nicer word for fat?
- 28 What is an antonym for speak?
- 29 What is computer thesaurus?
- 30 What shed light on mean?
- 31 What is the meaning of the idiom in black and white?
- 32 What is the meaning of the idiom broken reed?
- 33 Who is known as Mason?
- 34 What does it mean when your eyes glisten?
- 35 What is the meaning of the word UNEARTH?
- 36 Unearth – Meanings Pronunciation Examples and Synonyms
- 37 Unearth – Unearth Meaning – Unearth Examples – Vocabulary Builder -ESL British English Pronunciation
- 38 What does unearth mean?
What does unearthed mean?
transitive verb. 1 : to dig up out of or as if out of the earth : exhume unearth treasure unearth an old photo album. 2 : to make known or public : bring to light unearth a scandal.
What does unearthed mean in the paragraph?
to reveal or discover, esp by exhaustive searching.
How do you use the word unearth in a sentence?
- At an estate sale, I was able to unearth some dresses from the 1920s that had been hidden in an old trunk.
- The scientists were able to unearth several fossils from the bottom of the river bed.
What does researchers managed to unearth mean?
If someone unearths facts or evidence about something bad, they discover them with difficulty, usually because they were being kept secret or were being lied about. Researchers have unearthed documents linking her to the forced adoption of children. [
What does unearthly beauty mean?
seeming not to belong to this earth or world: unearthly beauty. supernatural; ghostly; unnaturally strange; weird: an unearthly scream.
What is it called when you discover something?
Some common synonyms of discover are ascertain, determine, learn, and unearth. While all these words mean “to find out what one did not previously know,” discover may apply to something requiring exploration or investigation or to a chance encounter.
What is a better word for Which?
In this page you can discover 23 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for which, like: that, and which, and-that, what, whichever, who, whatever, thus, for-which, therefore and so-that. Words That Rhyme With Orange.
Which would be the closest antonym for the word unearthed?
Where do you find synonyms?
- Synonym Finder.
- Merriam-Webster Thesaurus.
- Big Huge Thesaurus.
- The Free Thesaurus.
- Collins Dictionary.
What is bring to light means?
See synonyms for bring to light on Thesaurus.com. Reveal or disclose something previously hidden or secret, as in After careful investigation all the facts of the case were brought to light. This term uses light in the sense of “public knowledge.” [
What does Disentomb mean?
: to take out from or as if from a tomb : bring to light : disinter.
What does Glistend mean?
intransitive verb. : to give off a sparkling or lustrous reflection of or as if of a moist or polished surface.
What is difference between Uncarth and uncover?
As verbs the difference between uncover and unearth
is that uncover is to remove the cover of an object while unearth is to drive or draw from the earth.
What is the meaning of tracked down?
track down. Follow successfully, locate, as in I’ve been trying to track down that book but haven’t had any luck. This term alludes to the literal use of track, “follow the footsteps of.” [
What does ungodly hour mean?
Definition of ungodly hour
: a time of day that is unreasonably early or late Who would call at this ungodly hour?
What does round the houses mean?
if someone is going round the houses, they keep talking about unimportant things, rather than concentrating on what they are supposed to be discussing.
What is a word for out of this world?
In this page you can discover 10 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for out-of-this-world, like: extraterrestrial, heavenly, otherworldly, ethereal, ghostly, strange, alien, supernatural, weird and unearthly.
What word means to build knowledge?
Learning is a common word that most often means the act of gaining knowledge.
What is another word for self discovery?
What does it mean to have a realization?
A realization is the act of becoming completely aware of something. Many children who walk into a circus tent for the first time are struck with the realization that clowns are terrifying. A realization is a gradual or sudden understanding or comprehension of something.
What’s another way to say on the other hand?
|on the flip side||however|
|on the other side of the coin||contrarily|
What is a fancy word for different?
Some common synonyms of different are disparate, divergent, diverse, and various.
What is the another word for beautiful?
What is a word for bring out?
synonyms: break, disclose, discover, divulge, expose, give away, let on, let out, reveal, unwrap break, get around, get out. be released or become known; of news. types: show 12 types…
Which word means almost the same as realize?
Some common synonyms of realize are conceive, envisage, envision, fancy, imagine, and think.
Has been brought up synonym?
In this page you can discover 35 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for bring up, like: raise, nurture, introduce, tender, arouse, support, hint, refer, mention, put forward and advert.
What is a nicer word for fat?
big, bulging, bulky, chunky, heavy, hefty, inflated, large, meaty, obese, plump, well-fed, fatty, greasy, lucrative, flesh, grease, lard, blimp, bovine.
What is an antonym for speak?
What is computer thesaurus?
What shed light on mean?
: to help to explain (something) : to make it possible to understand or know more about (something) She is developing new theories that might shed some light on these unusual phenomena. I hope my explanation throws light on their behavior.
What is the meaning of the idiom in black and white?
What is the meaning of the idiom broken reed?
A weak or unreliable support, as in I’d counted on her to help, but she turned out to be a broken reed. The idea behind this idiom, first recorded about 1593, was already present in a mid-15th-century translation of a Latin tract, “Trust not nor lean not upon a windy reed.”
Who is known as Mason?
A mason is a person who is skilled at making things or building things with stone. In American English, masons are people who work with stone or bricks. 2. countable noun. A Mason is the same as a Freemason.
What does it mean when your eyes glisten?
What is the meaning of the word UNEARTH?
Unearth – Meanings Pronunciation Examples and Synonyms
Unearth – Unearth Meaning – Unearth Examples – Vocabulary Builder -ESL British English Pronunciation
What does unearth mean?
how to pronounce unearth
unearthed meaning in urdu
unearth in a sentence
unearthed meaning in tagalog
unearthed meaning in bengali